Security Job in California Hot Springs, California : CA 93207
Looking for Security Jobs? See currently available Security job openings on security.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
security.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any security job . We provide job resources for Security positions throughout the industry. security.jobs.net also provides Security jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Security by either city or state.
security.jobs.net is a security job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Security jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your security job search on security.jobs.net today.
Senior Security Sales Engineer - Northwest (Remote)
Senior Security Sales Engineer - Northwest (Remote) Job DescriptionGuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation's top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
The Senior Security Sales Engineer will assist Account Executives drive new business within the Northwest region by providing technical security guidance and product recommendations. The Senior Security Sales Engineer will be instrumental in helping the prospects and customers evaluate product offerings. This position will be 100% focused on cybersecurity solutions and provide the ability to look at and recommend interesting and new technologies within the space.
Role and responsibilities:
- Expectations for this role is 70% pre-sales and 30% delivery
- Focus on driving new business by working with the Account Executives within the Northwest territory.
- Be part of a team that helps provide direction for engineering cyber-security solutions that will be offered to customers.
- Evaluate and analyze customer use cases and business requirements in order to make actionable recommendations.
- Learn new cyber technologies and be able to articulate the value proposition and integrations throughout various products across the security stack.
- Must live in the Northwest region (Northern California specifically) and be open to 10-25% travel
- Prior experience in a corporate operational or technical leadership role
- Prior experience in a client facing pre-sales and consulting role
- Experience with security technologies including, Zscaler, Palo Alto, Broadcom DLP, Microsoft, Check Point, CrowdStrike, Splunk, CyberArk, Checkmarx, Contrast, Veracode, etc
- Experience with security and deploying complex environments into AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience
Why GuidePoint?GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 675 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 3,000 Enterprise-Level customers.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company's success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks....
- Remote workforce primarily (U.S. based only, some travel may be required for certain positions, working on-site may be required for Federal positions)
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental premiums with generous employer family contributions
- 11 corporate holidays and a Flexible Time Off (FTO) program
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
- Pet Insurance
California Hot Springs Security Job