Security Job in Long Beach, California : CA
Looking for Security Jobs? See currently available Security job openings on security.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
security.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any security job . We provide job resources for Security positions throughout the industry. security.jobs.net also provides Security jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Security by either city or state.
security.jobs.net is a security job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Security jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your security job search on security.jobs.net today.
Senior Securities Operations Representative - Security Movement And Control
Senior Securities Operations Representative - Security Movement And Control Job DescriptionAt Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Securities Operations Representative for the Security Movement & Control team within Private Wealth Operations.
This team processes distributions and enter account transfers as well as performing asset maintenance for Trust and Investment accounts.
In this role, you will:
- Perform a variety of operational tasks for complex securities or process extensive knowledge of systems
- Provide ideas for improving or implementing processes
- Perform moderately complex duties such as processing distributions, researching inquires and reconciling transactions as well as entering account transfers
- Review time sensitive documents to ensure documentation is received prior to performing a transfer
- Provide training or work direction to less experienced staff
- Address compliance and corporate governance issues for the department
- Lead or participate in projects
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Uses SEI Trust 3000, Security Asset Movement tool, SMR workflow tool
- 4+ years of Securities Operations experience, or equivalent experience demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to work on escalated issues or complex transactions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work in multiple computer systems
- Prior knowledge of Securities Processing
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- 100 N Main, Winston-Salem, NC
- 111 W Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA
- $20.29 - $30.48 hourly
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Long Beach Security Job