Security Job in Atlanta, Georgia : GA
Looking for Security Jobs? See currently available Security job openings on security.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
security.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any security job . We provide job resources for Security positions throughout the industry. security.jobs.net also provides Security jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Security by either city or state.
security.jobs.net is a security job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Security jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your security job search on security.jobs.net today.
Senior Analyst, Security Governance
Senior Analyst, Security Governance Job Description
Maximus is seeking a Senior Analyst - Security Governance. The Senior Analyst -Security Governance position is responsible for supporting internal, external, and client audits; assisting in developing and communication of security awareness programs; managing security risks within a GRC, and assessing risks associated with third parties.
- Serve as point of contact for matters relating to security governance & regulatory compliance
- Develop checklists, programs and/or guidelines to support Security Governance processes
- Coordinate with auditors including advising on scope, training of staff, interpretation of control requirements, and gathering of artifacts
- Serve as liaison with representatives from external audit firms
- Develop and report on metrics related to audit support including remediation of audit findings and potential audit impacts
- Present risks and associated metrics to management
- Gather client requirements and data which may include site surveys, system evaluations and get-well plans, system analysis, security analysis, and assessment of client network topology
- Support the management of risk acceptance and exception processes to ensure the implications of risk acceptance are understood, risks are accepted at the correct level within the organization, and risk acceptances are tracked and reported on throughout their lifecycle
- Evaluate vendor security postures to determine if they have the potential to meet directives within Security Governance Set
- Assist in designing and executing a security awareness program, including phishing campaigns
Atlanta Security Job
Senior Analyst, Security Governance Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field
- Minimum of three years of IT systems experience is required
- Knowledge of IT Audit techniques and industry standards
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Network Operating Systems
- Knowledge of various security frameworks and regulatory requirements, such as HITRUST CSF, ISO 2700x, HIPAA, NIST 800-53, IRS 1075, MARS-E, CMSARS, FedRAMP, and PCI DSS
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley and SSAE 16 standards and guidelines
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Ability to interact effectively with Information Technology groups and communicate with individuals at all levels of management
- Project management skills
- A CISM, CISA, CISSP, and/or CIA is strongly preferred for consideration