Security Job in Minneapolis, Minnesota : MN
Looking for Security Jobs? See currently available Security job openings on security.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
security.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any security job . We provide job resources for Security positions throughout the industry. security.jobs.net also provides Security jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Security by either city or state.
security.jobs.net is a security job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Security jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your security job search on security.jobs.net today.
Sr. Project Manager - Security Remediation
Sr. Project Manager - Security Remediation Job Description
• Deliver projects on time and within budget, which meet strategic and business requirements.
• Create and maintain the Project Management Plan (PMP) and detailed project schedule; identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones and tasks. Understand the value and benefits of why the project is needed. Formulate and define the problem, scope, impacts and objectives of the project. Perform project schedule analysis to identify critical path and resource issues. Prepare high level estimates (time, resources, cost) as needed, confirming with others who have experience in the affected areas. Identify skills needed and work with functional managers to assure complete and appropriate resourcing. Ensure project scope delivers benefits
• Create a comprehensive communication plan that includes both internal and external project communication documents, meetings, and reporting requirements,
including maintenance of the project data in the Project Portfolio database.
• Manage the project(s) from initiation through delivery, warranty, if applicable, and closure: Collect and report on plan-to-actual progress to the project schedule, at individual project task and overall program/project levels. Manage project documentation within the project notebook, including status reports, meeting minutes, risks, issues, decisions, action items and other communications. Plan and manage successful change implementation, including standard operating procedures, change communication and any organizational change efforts introduced by the project and ensure post production changes are sustainable and work properly. Manage the project budget. Identify risks and issues; drive risks and issues to resolution. Assure compliance with company project management policies and standards. Build relationships with project stakeholders, including project sponsor and executive sponsor to ensure meeting customer expectations and continue to refine and manage to those expectations through the life of the project. Consult with management on an on-going basis to maintain strategic link to business needs. Proactively monitor changes to scope, schedule budget, etc. while minimizing impacts.
• Integrate best practices, project standards, procedures, and quality objectives, including metrics for assessing progress into projects and provide feedback for improvement.
• Coach and mentor less experienced colleagues across functional project management teams and within project teams.
Minneapolis Security Job
Sr. Project Manager - Security Remediation Job Requirements
- Great customer service and client delivery
- Able to do presentation to key executive stakeholders
- 5-7 years of project management experience including information security
- Experience in remediating security vulnerabilities
- Previous experience managing large-scale projects, and especially working and directing international project teams
- Ability to quickly determine status quo, business requirements, targets and course of action, by breaking down complex subjects into manageable pieces and collaborating with other teams to facilitate successful delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to express ideas and messages clearly
- Knowledge of budget tracking and planning
- Persuasive, disciplined, and independent-thinker with proven ability to establish credibility
- Organizational planning and project management skills
- Process-centric with ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Ability to work effectively with project teams/leaders across all functional areas and levels
- Ability to see the "big picture" without losing attention to detail
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- A Degree in Computer Science or in a related field
- Security+ or similar certification is preferred