Security Job in Reno, Nevada : NV 89521
Looking for Security Jobs? See currently available Security job openings on security.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
security.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any security job . We provide job resources for Security positions throughout the industry. security.jobs.net also provides Security jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Security by either city or state.
security.jobs.net is a security job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Security jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your security job search on security.jobs.net today.
Security Officer Job Description
Do you have the inner drive to want to help people? Want to fulfill that drive with a rewarding career? Security is that position. Every time you put on that uniform, people believe they can trust you and look to you for protection. Customers have confidence that you provide the best customer service and perform the duties to the ESI Security Gold Standard. Come join our team and see how being a Security Officer with us sets you apart.
Reno Security Job
Security Officer Job Requirements
Position Overview: This position is under the direct supervision of the Field Supervisor and is responsible for the protection, safeguarding and security of assets, personnel, customers and all visitors.
Essential Job Functions
· Perform security patrols by foot or in company vehicle.
· Enforce post procedures and policies.
· Protect properties from theft, sabotage, fire, and accidents.
· Investigates and writes reports on accidents, incidents, suspicious activities, safety and fire hazards, equipment damage, presence of unauthorized persons, theft, and other security related situations.
· Provides any needed assistance to customers, employees and visitors following post procedures.
· Serves as a training officer to new security staff.
· Ensures a safe environment.
· Provides clear and concise communication and is responsive in all situations.
· 18 years of age.
· Must have active PILB card or is able to obtain a PILB card.
· Have good stress management skills.
· Good customer service.
· Ability to carry out instructions.
· Flexibility is mandatory as the hours vary site to site.
· Must be able to operate a handheld radio, cell phone, or other communication devices.
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time and endure all weather conditions.
· Have good written and verbal skills. Must be able to speak, read, and write English.
. Must be able to work nights AND weekends
· High School Diploma or GED;
· Or one year of equivalent work experience.
As the leading private security provider in the Northern Nevada area, the ESI Security Services family has been assisting Northern Nevada and California for the past twenty years. Originally established as Events Services, Inc. by owner Mike Hendi in 1989, the company had only a handful of employees and one company vehicle. Since its inception, Events Services has grown to include over 450 employees, a vast array of services, and a fleet of over 20 company vehicles. ESI Security Services, which started as the patrol division of Events Services, Inc., has become its own company and has taken over all security aspects ranging from onsite security to patrol inspection services. Events Services, Inc. now specializes in services such as ticket taking, ushers, and many other special event services. Our services start from the time you pick up the phone to speak with our professional and friendly office team to the training of our quality officers that work at your site. We know that our success depends on your success so we work closely with you to get every detail right. When you need security, we want you to think ESI. When you choose ESI, we want you to think exceptional.
PILB # 700 CA PPO # 16693