Security Job in Atlanta, Georgia : GA
Looking for Security Jobs? See currently available Security job openings on security.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
security.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any security job . We provide job resources for Security positions throughout the industry. security.jobs.net also provides Security jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Security by either city or state.
security.jobs.net is a security job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Security jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your security job search on security.jobs.net today.
Cyber Security Professionals
Cyber Security Professionals Job Description
Join Our Team… at Cogent University, we take pride in creating the next generation of Cyber Security Professionals. Complete eight weeks of Cyber Security training and then your path to success begins as a Cyber Security Professional. We are dedicated towards fulfilling the IT needs of our clients.
Why Cogent for Cyber Security
- No upfront cost to attend learning programs / a market value of over $25K and guaranteed job placement
- 100% Virtual
- Everyday classes and sessions
- Industry leading trainers with Fortune 500 experience
- Dedicated Post-Training support including: Resume Prep, Interview preparation and job placement.
- Dedicated Team focused on identifying your dream job. You will spend ZERO time worrying about searching and applying for jobs.
- Access to our Cutting-Edge Learning Management System (LMS) providing you 24/7 access to all course related material
- Access to our popular ‘Employer Showcase’ sessions providing you access to exclusive information about the Cyber Security industry from employers across the US.
- Train alongside like-minded individuals and form long-lasting relationships
- An opportunity to work on internal Cyber Security projects.
- Industry leading compensation, performance bonus and profit sharing
· Graduates with BS/MS Computer Science or Cyber related field (e.g., General Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Information Assurance, Information Security, and Information Systems) from leading universities
- Highly interested in pursuing a career in Cyber Security
· Requires is a basic command of computer science, networking and Linux commands
- Strong Critical thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Good Communication, Collaboration and Presentation Skills
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Eligible to be employed anywhere in the US
Who Should Apply
- Recent College graduates who want to pursue a cyber-security-oriented career
- Candidates that want to change their career path and pursue a cyber-security-oriented career
- Candidates who may want to pursue a cyber-security career in the future
Articles Published for Cogent University:
Incorporated in 2003…Cogent is a global, award-winning IT consulting firm specializing in providing digital transformation solutions, data analytics along with top 3% digital talent and innovative workforce solutions to global brands, system integrators, and the public sector. In the last 19 years, Cogent has successfully serviced 65+ Fortune 500 and 50+ federal, state, and local entities.
Our headquarters are in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania within minutes of downtown and the Pittsburgh International Airport.
Social Impact…A proactive, socially responsible corporate program to support “giving back” to the community builds strong leaders.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer…Cogent does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, sex, age, non- disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis. All our employment decisions are made based on qualification, merit and business need.
Atlanta Security Job
Cyber Security Professionals Job Requirements
- Performing cyber security assessments and familiarity with industry cyber security tools
- Help optimize cyber security priorities
- Providing cyber security recommendations and assessments
- Enhance cyber security policies and procedures
- Manage all cyber security functions at ORAU/ORISE
- Ensure cyber security risks and impacts
- Analyzing data for agency cyber security scorecard
- Provide interagency technical cyber support
- Selecting cyber/security solutions that meet customer requirements
- Manage cyber security related projects and initiatives
- Challenging cyber security and computer networking problems
- Monitoring cyber security threats and associated activity
- Assess emerging cyber security threats and trends
- Ensure the highest degree of cyber security protection
- Supporting multiple cyber security initiatives with significant visibility
- Provide advice and direction around cyber security to ETS
- Coordinating cyber security audits and communicating the results
- Recommend solutions to improve company's cyber security posture
- Track the cyber threat intelligence
- Conduct onsite implementations of security solutions