Security Job in Los Angeles, California : CA 90744
Looking for Security Jobs? See currently available Security job openings on security.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
security.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any security job . We provide job resources for Security positions throughout the industry. security.jobs.net also provides Security jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Security by either city or state.
security.jobs.net is a security job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Security jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your security job search on security.jobs.net today.
Unarmed Security Officer
Unarmed Security Officer Job Description
- Duties include but are not limited to performing security patrols on foot and while operating a motor vehicle.
- Open and close gates after approval is received from post management personnel, if available.
- Check perimeter fencing to ensure that it meets all criteria listed in the post security plan.
- Check all facility doors and gates to ensure they are secure and pose no security or safety threat.
- Direct traffic in all areas as directed.
- Investigate and document all perimeter alarms.
- Transport visitors as needed, including operation of the shuttle bus.
- Open and close doors as needed.
- Relieve other guards as needed.
- Complete daily activity log, noting areas of concern and incidents that occur.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Los Angeles Security Job
Unarmed Security Officer Job Requirements
- 18 Years of Age or Older
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Security or Law Enforcement experience preferred.
- Must maintain a valid California BSIS Security Guard Registration ("Guard Card"), Transportation Worker's Identification Credential ("TWIC"), driver license, and must have a clear driving record.
- Ability to understand and follow standard operating procedures;
- Ability to perform duties in a professional manner and appearance;
- Required to observe all safety and health requirements for container terminal environment;
- Must be able to work in rotating shifts, days, evenings, and nights.