Security Job in Deerfield, Illinois : IL
Looking for Security Jobs? See currently available Security job openings on security.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
security.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any security job . We provide job resources for Security positions throughout the industry. security.jobs.net also provides Security jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Security by either city or state.
security.jobs.net is a security job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Security jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your security job search on security.jobs.net today.
Call Center Agent / Security Operations Specialist
Call Center Agent / Security Operations Specialist Job Description
We are looking for a Call Center Agent / Security Operations Specialist to join our Security System Support team. This is a great career opportunity for you to join our growing team of professionals with a competitive salary starting at $19.50 / hour.
Job Duties of the Call Center Agent / Security Operations Specialist:
- Respond to alarms received for security, fire, and safety
- Follow established procedures to determine the severity and validity of the alarm
- Provided instruction and support to employees and customers
- Contact Law Enforcement and Fire Departments
- Detail documentation of event and actions
- Follow-up to ensure all situations is resolved
- Respond to emergencies reports to the SOC through inbound phone calls, emails, and social media
- Monitor all types of threats and risks to the company's assets, people, and brand
- Identify and mitigate these risks through continuous monitoring of operational impact
- Create summaries of threats
- Recommend proactive solutions including documenting and escalate risks to management
- Monitor company employee travelers and train accordingly
- Conduct threat assessments and risk analysis of company employees and assets
- Provide feedback on vendors providing transportation and assistance around the world
- Troubleshooting system problems and recommending corrective action
- Follow company's Emergency Operations Center (EOC) action plans
- Monitor sites, and notify federal, state, and local authorities when needed
- Operate within the National Fire Protection Association guidelines
- UL Certification policy and facility guidelines to enable the Security Operations Center to pass required annual UL inspection
- Active participation in coaching session and self-review of performance
- Maintain awareness of the Security Operations discipline including Government organizations (FEMA, DHS) and alarm monitoring organizations (CSAA)
Deerfield Security Job
Call Center Agent / Security Operations Specialist Job Requirements
The Command Center Operator is the first point of contact for all problems with the security systems within our client's nationwide locations.
This ranges from burglar alarm monitoring to the proper functionality of the burglar alarm panels and the central station equipment. We also support the functionality of the video systems within our stores.
Job Requirements of the Call Center Agent / Security Operations Specialist:
- Associate's Degree (Criminal Justice is preferred)
- 2 years' experience in a Central Monitoring Station, Emergency Operations Center, or Support Center
- 2 years' experience working with government and/or law enforcement agencies
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Experience with Emergency Response protocols and processes
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Willing to work in a 24/7 operation