Security Job in San Francisco, California : CA
Looking for Security Jobs? See currently available Security job openings on security.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
security.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any security job . We provide job resources for Security positions throughout the industry. security.jobs.net also provides Security jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Security by either city or state.
security.jobs.net is a security job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Security jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your security job search on security.jobs.net today.
Security Alarm Technician
Security Alarm Technician Job Description
SECURITY ALARM TECHNICIAN
Interface Security Systems is the one provider who can do it all, safely integrating network and security needs into one highly reliable and cost-effective bundle. With private monitored and managed broadband, video monitoring, security & life safety, digital voice, and new business intelligence capabilities, we're uniquely equipped to meet the rapidly-changing technology demands of today's retail, commercial and small business enterprises. Our services include providing evaluation, engineering, installation and maintenance of the active and passive components that comprise: Fire systems, VoIP Systems, TCP/IP Networks, CCTV, Security, Access Control, Intrusion, and Wireless Solutions.
Commercial Alarm- Install -Service
In this position, you will perform surveys and assist in troubleshooting and maintaining Fire Systems, Burglar Alarms, VoIP Systems, TCP/IP Networks, CCTV Security, Access Control & Wireless solutions. As a Security Alarm Technician, you will be responsible for installing and servicing, key & PBX systems, security & CCTV systems, wireless devices, and cable pathway. This will also include installing various electronic components and cables to involve terminating, testing, labeling and documenting horizontal, backbone & other cables. Furthermore,
Specific duties for this Security Alarm Technician role include, but are not limited to:
- Install and repair fire and burglar alarm systems, both commercial and residential.
- Work directly in the field on the most efficient way to solve service issues.
- Request off-site service equipment needs through internal Service Dispatch department.
- Customer training as needed.
- Maintain acceptable and accurate inventory levels by conducting physical inventory counts.
- Verify and submit all documentation for inventoried items as per the company policy.
- Install twisted pair cable, coax, power limited tray cable, stranded cable, solid conductor low voltage cable, single mode fiber optical cable and multi-mode fiber optical cable.
- Replace, service, and perform new wiring installs, UPS battery tests, network cable runs.
- Dress and route cable into telecoms closets, modular furniture & other work area outlets.
- Firestopping various types of cable penetrations.
- Understand, adhere to, and promote the Environmental and Health & Safety policies of AFL Telecoms.
- Interface with customer contacts on projects and work orders.
- Interface with the end-user and coordinate with vendors for each project.
- Hands-on field interaction with customers at the site level and some smaller customer care levels.
- The position is full time and includes rotating 24/7 on-call duties.
We are looking for a self-driven and customer-focused experienced Field Technician who combines excellent leadership and problem-solving skills, with a strong mechanical and technical aptitude to exceed customers' expectations. You should be highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously within a highly technical and fast-paced environment. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, plus the ability to maintain and portray a positive attitude committed to consistently performing high-quality work.
- High School Diploma or GED; Vocational/Technical/Business School, strongly preferred.
- Valid driver's license.
- Verifiable field experience.
- Ability to read Blue Prints.
- Solid comprehension of the terminology pertaining to the installation & service of telecom, data, security & wireless systems.
- Solid Comprehension of the publications pertaining to standard telecom, data, security & wireless systems practices, engineering & Federal, State & local safety standards.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to pass applicable state & federal background checks in order to become a registered security installer.
- Comfortable using small hand tools and power tools.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States of America.
- Physical demands include:
- Finger & wrist dexterity & hand/eye coordination.
- Heavy physical effort.
- Climbing stairs, ladders, and/or scaffolds.
- Ability to work from heights such as man lifts, scissor lifts & roof tops utilizing proper fall protection.
- Carrying loads up and down stairs.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Exposure to noisy or dusty conditions; chemicals & solvents; mechanical, electrical, and/or other hazards.
- Schedule flexibility and willingness to travel overnight
Commercial Alarm Technician - Install -Service
Interface Security Services-Simplify to the power of one.
Interface offers a competitive compensation package based on education and experience plus excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, the opportunity for growth and much more. Please submit a resume, cover letter, and compensation requirements.
Interface Security Systems will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. The contractor will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a protected veteran, or individual with a disability. Such action shall include, but not be limited to the following: Employment, upgrading, demotion, or transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; for rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship.
Interface Security Systems will, in all solicitations or advertisements for employees placed by or on behalf of the Interface Security Systems, state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a protected veteran, or individual with a disability.
San Francisco Security Job