Security Job in Kansas City, Missouri : MO
Looking for Security Jobs? See currently available Security job openings on security.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
security.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any security job . We provide job resources for Security positions throughout the industry. security.jobs.net also provides Security jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Security by either city or state.
security.jobs.net is a security job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Security jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your security job search on security.jobs.net today.
Java Lead Job DescriptionJava Lead Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer
Contract to Hire
Estimated Conversion Salary Range $86,300 - $116,300
Client is seeking a Java Lead Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer. The client plays a major role in operating the nation’s payment system. This position will be responsible for the design, development, and engineering of software solutions for a large payment system. This role is responsible for the design, development, and engineering of software solutions using a variety of programming languages and deployment technologies. Individuals placed within this family will possess specialized technical skills in the domain of software engineering. Progression within the family is both a combination of evolved technical expertise and complexity of assignments.
- Leads or contributes to the analysis, design, development and engineering of enterprise solutions for the organization’s most strategic and complex application delivery projects. Develops strong partnerships and relationships with business customers and key stakeholders. Leads complex and diverse technical teams through all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including post-implementation support and maintenance.
- Proficient in leading the analysis, design, and implementation of enterprise technology solutions for the organization’s most strategic and complex projects, utilizing broad industry awareness and expertise.
- Proficient in leading alternative analysis’s, including researching vendor solutions, development platforms, third-party frameworks, and best practices, and making recommendations on platform agnostic application delivery solutions.
- Expert at implementing complex systems and software components, in compliance with Industry and System standards, which meet customer needs and expectations with respect to key project/product performance measures; quality, schedule, and cost. Requires the ability to independently design, develop, and document solutions, while adhering to all applicable standards (e.g., architectural, coding, security).
- Proficient at analyzing business requirements and creating technical designs and specifications for less experienced team members. Provides mentoring and oversight to a team of developers during the implementation phase, ensuring implementations match design specifications and adhere to established standards.
- Proficient at creating estimates, work breakdown structures, and resource assignments on assigned development tasks. Collaboratively works with management to incorporate development activities into master delivery schedule.
- Proficient at consulting with customers in the development of technology strategies related to the portfolio in which they are engaged. Maps objectives into roadmap initiatives and works with management to define milestones and deliverables.
- Expert at leading by example and consistently demonstrates high performance in the areas of customer service, collaboration, team work, and reliability.
- Proficient at communicating status and progress on assignments. Raises issues and risks in a timely fashion and effectively contributes to mitigating activities.
- Proficient at leading and motivating complex, matrixed project teams, that are often geographically dispersed and span multiple disciplines (e.g., database administration, server administration, project management, business analysis, etc.), as well as varying skill levels.
- Solution Class: Enterprise/Complex
- Problem Solving and Business Acumen: Expert
- Operational Demand and Travel: High
Kansas City Security Job
- Do you need more training in
- customer service
- to qualify for this job?
Java Lead Job RequirementsJava Lead Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer
Contract to Hire
Estimated Conversion Salary Range $86,300 - $116,300
- Technical Expertise: Proficient/Advanced – Expert
- Leadership: Proficient – Advanced
- Mentoring: Proficient – Advanced
- Self-Sufficiency : Independent - Highly Independent
- Relationship Management: Developing - Advanced
- Project Management: Developing – Advanced
- Collaboration and Teamwork: Advance – Expert
- Problem Solving/Creativity: Advanced Expert
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an information technology field (e.g., Computer/Management Information Systems (MIS/CIS), Computer Science (CS), Electrical/Computer Engineering (EE/CE), or an equivalent combination of related education and work experience.
- Typically requires at least six to ten years of relevant and progressive information technology experience directly related to architecture, design, and development of software solutions, ranging in complexity from department-class to enterprise-class.
- For lead roles, at least 4 years of Enterprise Architecture experience preferred. At least 4 years within a leadership role preferred.
- Familiarity with Industry software development methodologies, standards and architecture frameworks.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Web Application Frameworks (e.g. JSF, Spring MVC, Grails, etc…).
- Demonstrated proficiency with modern ORM technology (e.g. Hibernate, JPA, etc…).
- Demonstrated proficiency with Java Enterprise Applications (e.g. J2EE, Spring, etc…).
- Demonstrated proficiency with Unit Testing, UML, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Design, MVC patterns.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Agile software development principles.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies (e.g. Web Services, MQ Series, Groovy/Grails, etc…)
- Expert knowledge with Industry software development methodologies, standards and architecture frameworks.
- Excellent organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent initiative, innovative thinking skills, and the ability to analyze details and adopt a big-picture view.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to explain complex technical information to technical and non-technical contacts including executive audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively build relationships, promote a collaborative and team environment, and influence others.
United States citizenship is required for this position.