Security Job in Kansas City, Missouri : MO
Looking for Security Jobs? See currently available Security job openings on security.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
security.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any security job . We provide job resources for Security positions throughout the industry. security.jobs.net also provides Security jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Security by either city or state.
security.jobs.net is a security job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Security jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your security job search on security.jobs.net today.
Reporting Analyst/Sql Developer
Reporting Analyst/Sql Developer Job DescriptionReporting Analyst/SQL Developer
Salary : $75,000-$90,000
- The Reporting Analyst/SQL Developer designs and develops enterprise-wide data analysis and reporting solutions as well as adhoc reporting requests.
- This individual is responsible for the review and analysis of data from multiple internal and external sources which are subsequently communicated to senior management. The individual will be a mentor to less senior level members of the team.
- Responsible for providing analytical support to various departments within the organization to support various metric reporting structures or commission payment programs.
- Analysis of enterprise data warehouse and business intelligence systems, including source data systems, to identify and document complex data mapping, business rule analysis, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Creates ad hoc queries and reports as requested, and may provide on-going analytical support for these requests.
- Converts existing reporting tools to a standardized reporting infrastructure using SQL and Microsoft products. These reports will be utilized company wide, and will be diverse in nature and function.
- Mentor and train other employees on tools, processes, and procedures.
- Special projects as assigned.
Kansas City Security Job
Reporting Analyst/Sql Developer Job RequirementsReporting Analyst/SQL Developer
Salary : $75,000-$90,000
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Degree focus in information technology, computer science, communications or business is preferred.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in a financial or business analyst role.
- 2-4 years working with Business Intelligence tools or projects.
- Strong SQL writing skills (transaction, definition and control functions) and relational database knowledge (tables, keys, dimensional models, etc.) is desired. Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Access, Excel) is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated accuracy with reports and projects, analytical aptitude, and strong attention to detail are also required.
- Experience using Webfocus Developer Studio, Business Objects, or MS Reporting Services is preferred.