Security Job in Winfield, Illinois : IL
Looking for Security Jobs? See currently available Security job openings on security.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
security.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any security job . We provide job resources for Security positions throughout the industry. security.jobs.net also provides Security jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Security by either city or state.
security.jobs.net is a security job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Security jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your security job search on security.jobs.net today.
Northwestern Medicine - Hospital Security Officer (3Rd Shift) - Winfield, Il
Northwestern Medicine - Hospital Security Officer (3Rd Shift) - Winfield, Il Job Description
SOS Security has an immediate open for Security Officer in the Winfield, Illinois!!
Join our team! As a security officer you represent both SOS Security and the client organization. As such, you must be able to exemplify exceptional customer service. As part of SOS Security, you will represent a security force, but an approachable one to help visitors feel safe, while maintaining a positive environment. We're looking for high potential employees interested in a career. We are dedicated to promoting from within and provide training and education reimbursement to help you reach your goals. What's more, we have different types of security clients and locations throughout the U.S., which means unmatched career mobility. If you have considered a career in security, apply now and explore a future with us!
OUR BASIC REQUIREMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- A valid Illinois Driver’s License in good standing.
- 21 years of age and older.
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED.
- Ability to drive in all weather conditions and time periods.
- Ability to work 12-16 hour shifts.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays, based on the organization’s needs.
- Must complete the OSHA medical questionnaire for FIT testing. This questionnaire allows for medical approval to be FIT tested for the N95 PPE masks.
- Must pass physical assessment upon hire and every 6 months thereafter.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Must pass a drug screen.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF OFFICERS INCLUDE:
- Customer Service: Directing visitors, answering phones, providing direct customer assistance.
- Provide walking patrol of interior and exterior of property & mobile patrols.
- Respond to emergency situations in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate command presence when responding to emergencies.
- Stand for extended periods of time (6 to 8 hours).
- Ability to physically restrain an individual with or without assistance.
- Pass job related fitness test at time of hire and annually.
- Gather information for incident report and utilize PC to generate incident report.
- Maintain order through appropriate enforcement of rules and regulations.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively.
- Ensures the safety of hospital property, staff, patients, physicians and visitors by assessing activities on hospital grounds.
- Must be able to effectively and appropriately manage confidential information and to work responsibly in a team environment as well as independently.
Benefits are available for Full Time Employees:
Leave: Paid holidays, Vacation/Paid Time Off
Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision
SOS Security is Headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, with regional and branch offices throughout the United States; SOS Security has become the benchmark for quality and professionalism in the field of security since our founding in 1969. As the fourth largest security personnel company in the U.S., SOS Security's growth is driven by our ongoing dedication to meet our client's evolving security requirements. We offer a broad range of services, including: Armed and Unarmed Security; Management & Consulting; Investigations; and Executive Protection.
Secure your future today by joining the SOS Security team Experienced security professionals looking to apply their knowledge in a rewarding team environment truly find a home at SOS. You will become an integral part of the relationship between our firm and our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group.
#CB#Back Email Apply Now
Winfield Security Job