Security Job in Indian Springs, Nevada : NV 89018
Looking for Security Jobs? See currently available Security job openings on security.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
security.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any security job . We provide job resources for Security positions throughout the industry. security.jobs.net also provides Security jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Security by either city or state.
security.jobs.net is a security job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Security jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your security job search on security.jobs.net today.
Info. Security Analyst Senior
Info. Security Analyst Senior Job Description
type of reqJob Description
The Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC) Facility Related Control Systems (FRCS) Cybersecurity On-Site Representative (OSR) position is located within the local Civil Engineer Squadron (CES). The OSR communicates directly with civil engineer and communications squadrons as an interface back to the core team at Tyndall AFB, FL. Specific tasks include the following:
Responsible for Cyber Security of Civil Engineer (CE) owned FRCS:
- Appointed in writing by the Enterprise Information System Security Manager (ISSM) as the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) for the CE control system Community of Interest Network Enclave (COINE).
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a complete and accurate inventory FRCS and components.
- Assist CES personnel with security control implementation and assessment of FRCS.
- Register systems in Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) with all necessary artifacts to attain Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Recognize potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises through reviews and analysis of relevant event detail and summary information.
- Assist with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
- Ensure the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
- Perform periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
- Ensure the safety of information systems assets and protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
- Perform Computer Security Incident Response activities, coordinate with AFCEC to record and report incidents.
Liaison for AFCEC/COOI:
- Coordinate within local CES organization for CE FRCS owners
- Coordinate with AFCEC/COOI Team at Tyndall AFB for support of CE FRCS cybersecurity accreditation and protection.
- Coordinate locally with base Communications Squadron for support of CE COINE infrastructure and CE FRCS operating on the enclave
- Support visits from AFCEC/COOI teams visiting local site.
Local Information Technology (IT) support for AFCEC/COOI Team:
- Hands-on operational support for local AFCEC owned network and server equipment
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.Qualifications
- 5-8 years of related experience in data security administration.
- Cyber security certification is required (minimum IAT Level II per DoD 8570.01-M).
- DoD SECRET clearance required.
- Knowledge of DOD and Air Force DIACAP, Risk Management Framework (RMF), Information Assurance, and NETOPS is a plus.
- Knowledge of Industrial Control Systems (ICS) security highly desired.
- Familiarity with USAF EITDR/ITIPS and DoD eMASS desired.
- Familiarity with NIST 800 series, DoDI 8510.01, and AF 17-101 desired.
- Experience with DoD and US Air Force (USAF) desired.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Indian Springs Security Job