Security Job in New York, New York : NY
Looking for Security Jobs? See currently available Security job openings on security.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
security.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any security job . We provide job resources for Security positions throughout the industry. security.jobs.net also provides Security jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Security by either city or state.
security.jobs.net is a security job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Security jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your security job search on security.jobs.net today.
Executive Security Opportunity - Tristate Area.
Executive Security Opportunity - Tristate Area. Job Description
SOS Security has Executive Support Officer Opportunities in the Tristate area!!
We are seeking candidates to fill high-visibility front line positions dealing with both internal and external customers. Customer satisfaction while maintaining site safety, business efficiency and adherence to applicable laws, and internal policy and procedures are essential.
The objective of the position is to securely and discreetly monitor, screen, and direct all individuals in the executive area or off-site locations as directed.
The position will require daily interaction with all employees, visitors while working hand in hand with executive assistants and internal security. Duties will include monitoring the executive area, logging any disruptions, and performing greeting services for VIPs. Candidate will be expected to respond to internal/external requests, monitoring social media, making notification of visitor arrivals/departures and monitoring camera systems.
The customer experience is paramount!
The successful candidate will be an effective communicator, demonstrate computer proficiency, be able to independently research issues and provide solutions with a keen eye for detail. Previous customer service and/or high-security environment experience is a definite asset. The position requires a self-starter who thrives and exceeds expectations with minimal supervision. Personal development is enabled and encouraged in the position. Proactive critical thinkers and innovators are highly desired.
Pay Rate: (negotiable upon experience)
- Monitor executive area via Camera System, providing support by greeting employees and visitors in person (must be comfortable standing or sitting at computer screen)
- Supporting Executive Assistants by directing visitors and employees to the necessary areas optimizing business efficiency in the executive area or off-site
- Giving instructions and direction to visitors and employees in a professional manner
- Maintains safety by following procedures, monitoring camera of the executive area and working with internal security.
- Pursues personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Monitor and reports disruptions in the work place
- Communicates and liaises verbally and in writing to both internal and external customers/suppliers/visitors/enquirers and relevant staff. Interprets and responds clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone, email, or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
- Performs duties in, efficient, professional, and courteous manner while establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, and the general public.
- Maintains consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, security compliance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
Maintains a safe and clean work area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Operates a variety of standard office equipment, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, two-way radio
- Communicates and provides information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable organizational operations and effective service to connecting groups.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Interprets instructions and issues arising, and then implements actions according to policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Researches and investigates information on social media to enable strategic decision-making by themselves and others.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
-Must have a Military, Police, Medical, Aviation, Martial Arts, or Safety Services Oriented background.
-Trained in self defense
- Proficient in reading and writing English
- Bilingual in additional language (preferred)
- Computer Skills, Verbal Communication, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Report Writing.
- Must be adept in the use of the internet, email, and MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, and ideally Power Point. Use of Lotus Notes and/or security system software is a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal, in a business environment.
- Monitor visitors and employees in a secure environment.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high-quality service. With a strong ability to learn. A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior company executives.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined. An empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view. Well-presented and businesslike. Keen for new experiences, responsibility, and accountability.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Successful background check required.
- Successful drug screening required
- Minimum High School Diploma required.
- Must have a valid Security license in the state where applicable
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, paid life insurance, paid company holidays and sick leave, 401K and various discounts on hotels, car rentals, mobile phone services and computer equipment. SOS Security provides tuition reimbursement and tuition assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group.
Now the fourth largest security personnel company in the U.S., SOS Security’s growth is driven by our ongoing dedication to meet our clients evolving security requirements.
SOS Security is Headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, with regional and branch offices throughout the United States; SOS Security has become the benchmark for quality and professionalism in the field of security since our founding in 1969. We offer a broad range of services, including: Armed and Unarmed Security; Management & Consulting; Investigations; and Executive Protection.
Secure your future today by joining the SOS Security team Experienced security professionals looking to apply their knowledge in a rewarding team environment truly find a home at SOS. You will become an integral part of the relationship between our firm and our clients.
#CB#Back Email Apply Now
New York Security Job